Translate

sexta-feira, 29 de março de 2013

WAY...WAY OUT (1966) (Um Biruta em Órbita)


10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
We're gonna take a trip, girlSo slip into somethin' slinky and smoothJust wave the world goodbye, let's fly'Cause girl, I've got a whole lot to prove
I need to show you I know you and meWere meant to go the whole routeIf you stick with me, girlYou'll see what the game of love's all about
I'm gonna put a smile upon your faceGet ready now, you'd better brace yourselfWe're gonna take a trip in outer spaceFly now, we'll be back later, girl
Come on and go with meAnd you'll see what the game of love's all aboutIt's way way-out, way way-outWay way-out, way way-out
Time to pack your bag just grab my handAnd let me show you the wayI've nominated you, the girl whoI would like to lead me astray
I'm gonna prove to you that love is groovySo you'd better watch outI'm gonna hold you, kiss youTeach you what the game of love's all about
The moment that I saw you in the crowdI planned to take you into orbit, girlI'm gonna get us lost inside a cloud'Cause that's the only way to fly
So put your trust in meAnd you'll see what the game of love's all aboutIt's
Way way-out, way way-outWay way-out, way way-outWay way-out, way way-out...



way way out part 1

way way out part 2

way way out part 3

way way out part 4

way way out part 5

way way out part 6

way way out part 7

way way out part 8

way way out part 9

way way out part 10

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário